Subject: Update to Data Protection Officer (DPO) Details | Flo Health UK Limited | February 06, 2025
From: "Data Protection Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 17:41:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Update to Data Protection Officer (DPO) Details | Flo Health UK Limited | 
February 06, 2025

To whom it may concern at the Data Protection Inspectorate, Republic of 
Estonia,

I am writing on behalf of Flo Health UK Limited to formally notify you of a 
change in the details of our Data Protection Officer and to ensure that our 
organization's contact details remain up-to-date in your records. While we 
appreciate that you primarily use an e-Business Register for this purpose, 
Flo Health is a UK-registered data controller and we do not currently have 
an Estonian-registered business entity. We therefore kindly request that you 
ensure your records are up-to-date with the information provided below and 
confirm when our organisational details have been successfully updated.

If you require any additional information to complete this update, please do 
not hesitate to contact us using the details provided below or contact Flo 
Health directly at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. If you require that the information in this 
notification be provided to you in Estonian, please contact us.

Details of our Data Protection Officer (DPO)

Name

Sue Khan

Email Address

[email-masked]

DPO Phone Number

+447808024890

Details of our Organisation

Flo Health UK Limited is a UK-registered data controller. Flo engages in 
‘cross-border processing’ of personal data and our lead supervisory 
authority (“LSA”) is the Lithuanian Supervisory Authority.

Organisation Name

Flo Health UK Limited

Organisation Address

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom

Contact Email for Data Subjects

[email-masked]

Contact Email for the Data Protection Authority

[email-masked]

Thank you for your time,

Flo Health UK Limited

[email-masked]

The content of this email is strictly confidential and intended for the 
recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share 
any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent 
of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this 
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake 
does not occur in the future.